Updated March 31, 2019
In order for you to create an Finli profile and use the Services, we need to collect and process information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include: Your name, date of birth, email address and physical address
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to others:
1. Your username and password details
2. Your IP address
3. Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
4. We may give your personal information to third-party services. We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect Finli’s legal rights.
If your Finli profile is private to your friend network and viewable by people who have received a link to your Finli profile.
Here are some of the things that will be publicly viewable on your Finli profile:
1. Your account name
2. Any information you choose to add to your Finli profile and child profile ( birthdate, photos, activities, bio or favorites)
3. Outstanding bills and information of those bills (due date, merchant name, contributions collected)
We will use the personal information you provide to:
1. Identify you when you sign in to your account;
2. Enable us to provide you with the Services;
3. Administer your account with us;
4. Enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Services;
5. Analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services;
6. Use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook®, Twitter®, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
California law requires that we provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (the “Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code. As required by the Act, we will provide you with the categories of Personally Identifiable Information that we collect through the Website and the categories of third parties with whom such Personally Identifiable Information may be shared for direct marketing purposes at your request. California law requires us to inform you, at your request, (1) the categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect and what third parties we share that information with; (2) the names and addresses of those third parties; and (3) examples of the products marketed by those companies. The Act further requires us to allow you to control who you do not want us to share that information with. To obtain this information, please send a request by email or standard mail to the address set out herein. When contacting us, please indicate your name, address, email address, and what Personally Identifiable Information you do not want us to share with affiliated businesses or marketing partners. The request should be labeled “California Customer Choice Notice.” Please allow 30 days for a response. There is no charge for controlling the sharing of your Personally Identifiable Information or requesting this notice.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.